Wild Game on an Open Flame are holding a 2 day educational workshop in Stanhope to go over the many basic skills and knowledge you need to put wild game meat on your table!
What you will learn;
- Butcher a whole animal
- learn how to bone out primals and tieing roasts
- Learn how to make sausages and small goods
- learn how to make ham and bacon
- learn how to skin and cape an animal
- Compound bow basics and tuning
- Traditional bow (Recurve/longbow) basics and arrow tuning
- Rifle basics, sighting in and safety
- Shot placements
- How to get onto property
- Etiquette/how to keep a property
- Paid properties to get you started
Camping is available on the property, if you bring a camper or caravan you will be required to pay an additional $30 (cash) directly to the property owner.
Lunch and dinner on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday are all included as well as snacks throughout. NO FIREARMS or DOGS permitted on the property due to insurance and liability reason. We will have a firearm for educational and demonstrative purposes.